18 Feb 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
I need to think so. Tuesday's when break ends. Sad but exciting at the same time. Uh I'm Stumped now
18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Hiya!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
im fr screwed-
18 Feb 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on.Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16im fr screwed-
18 Feb 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
Nah you're fine. I'm just saying. She just asked for a favor and like I said she's a singer and she makes lyrics but she's trying to be a successful singer but she says she needs a male voice to sing a part.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:19I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on.Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16im fr screwed-![]()
18 Feb 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
I'm not sure. I mean I wanna help her but I'm kinda Scared. I'll mess up.
18 Feb 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:25Nah you're fine. I'm just saying. She just asked for a favor and like I said she's a singer and she makes lyrics but she's trying to be a successful singer but she says she needs a male voice to sing a part.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:19I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on.Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16im fr screwed-![]()
DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO A UNOFFICIAL DUEL WITH ME AS MODERATOR????
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews