Let's Chat!
It’s night where i am but morning!!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Yeah the poemBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39Awwww I get it but I'm not that fluent ikykEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28You really don't know how much I wanted to talk to someone in it...... As in on this siteBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo goodEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
And the time thing of cramming it all together has gone, since I spaced some things out...now it's just the stress problem....
Have you tried some stress relieving things??
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What??Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
It’s like 8pm rn but hii
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Heyy
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
YOUD BETTER — jk im not gonna force uBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Nah I meant Lauren lolEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:41What??Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
I'm more worried about my sister right now....I'm scared, and my parent's aren't here. She doesn't know my maternal grandparents that much, but they're taking care of her ig, and they're doing the best they can
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |