Back 4405 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alyx Aberd wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:14
Alyx Aberd wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:13 Hi Kaitlyn! How are you?
Good, how about you?

I’m finally being somewhat productive with IRL work. Lol
I'm not lol. I'm alright 👍 going to attempt to reply to the pet thread then get some IRL work done
Feel free to take your time. :) I apologize for taking so longer earlier to post it. I was busy IRL with work.
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:16
Ok! Lisa has blonde hair with green highlights at one point, should I do that for Tracey? Search up Lalisa stay
Oooh, nice!
OOC Let's Chat!
i tried falling asleep like A hour ago. But I couldn't so im on on this again.
OOC Let's Chat!
do u have LED lights or anything like that? I find those to be really disturbing when trying to go to sleep

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I could do that... But I still have like 3 hours left of school :'(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 01:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 00:10
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 00:06
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 00:04



i cant thoo she is literally my world. she has even said the same and she texted Crying emojis saying she doesn't want to wait 5 days and nope we only email and no computer on long weekends cause bills 😭😭
Head over heels in love huh??
shut upp
Someone is in loveeeee 💘

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
H :love:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 01:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 00:10
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 00:06

Head over heels in love huh??
shut upp
Someone is in loveeeee 💘
why are you doing this to me you Meanie 😭
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What's happening here?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:48
What's happening here?
Shes teasing me about my crush 😭
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:28
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 02:03
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 01:11
Brian Phillips wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 00:10

shut upp
Someone is in loveeeee 💘
why are you doing this to me you Meanie 😭
I'm just teasing!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4405 / 18141