Let's Chat!
yo
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Oh gosh nooo Lotus probably won't find that as funny as I doRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:49Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Let's Chat!
XD yeah Remy would probably finally be berated by ths kind boy lolLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:52Oh gosh nooo Lotus probably won't find that as funny as I doRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:49Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Maybe but at that point he'll probably like Remy more than his dad's girlfriendRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:54XD yeah Remy would probably finally be berated by ths kind boy lolLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:52Oh gosh nooo Lotus probably won't find that as funny as I doRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:49Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Let's Chat!
LMAO wdym he didnt already like him more
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf at this point
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 1 Jun 2026, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Did I steal your wandLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01Did I steal your wandLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
Let's Chat!
then whose wand did I steal?!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01Did I steal your wandLotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.