OOC Let's Chat!

yo :D

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:49
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:35 REMY! BUNNY!!
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?
Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.
Oh gosh nooo Lotus probably won't find that as funny as I do

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:52
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:49
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:35 REMY! BUNNY!!
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?
Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.
Oh gosh nooo Lotus probably won't find that as funny as I do
XD yeah Remy would probably finally be berated by ths kind boy lol

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:52
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:49
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:47
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:46
Cute Remy is naming it something Lotus probably will not like XD
Ooh no what's he gonna call lil Moss man?
Probably a callback to when I attended high school, in my ag class there was a bunny named banjo, both me and the ag teacher nicknamed it dinner.
Oh gosh nooo Lotus probably won't find that as funny as I do
XD yeah Remy would probably finally be berated by ths kind boy lol
Maybe but at that point he'll probably like Remy more than his dad's girlfriend

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
LMAO wdym he didnt already like him more

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf at this point
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 1 Jun 2026, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
Did I steal your wand
Image posted by the member

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
Did I steal your wand
Image posted by the member

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:02
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:01
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 11:00 I mean he has a bigger preference for Remy and isn't a big fan of his dad's gf
Did I steal your wand
Image posted by the member

I have to have stolen something from you from a whole year together XD
I got a Phoenix feather core and it's just a little longer :3
then whose wand did I steal?!

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.