OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:23 Night guys!
Night!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Tired....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:32 Tired....
*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:35
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:32 Tired....
*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:35
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:32 Tired....
*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSEPH!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:35
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:32 Tired....
*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:35
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:32 Tired....
*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...
Don't stress too much tho, lex

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:35
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:32 Tired....
*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...
aw I see :< that sounds rlly challenging
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:35

*sends motivation chocos* :happy: <3
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...
aw I see :< that sounds rlly challenging
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?
There isn't any due date, but personally, I want to get them done before the school year ends, as I'm in a grade where they'll be taking my computerwhich I'm on rn and it'll be weird and harder to my mind to do canva things and that with my phone due to being used to the computer. It's harder because I got field day, an awards thing, graduation from the school, a semi-formal, birthday things... y'know what I mean?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."