Let's Chat!
Night!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Tired....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
LEEEEXLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSEPH!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38LEEEEXLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...![]()
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Don't stress too much tho, lexLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38LEEEEXLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...![]()
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
aw I see :< that sounds rlly challengingLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38LEEEEXLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...![]()
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired![]()
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
There isn't any due date, but personally, I want to get them done before the school year ends, as I'm in a grade where they'll be taking my computerwhich I'm on rn and it'll be weird and harder to my mind to do canva things and that with my phone due to being used to the computer. It's harder because I got field day, an awards thing, graduation from the school, a semi-formal, birthday things... y'know what I mean?Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:43aw I see :< that sounds rlly challengingLex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38LEEEEX![]()
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired![]()
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."