Let's Chat!
Hello all
happy Sunday
PC: Aaron Jones | iNPC: Madeleine Nakamura | Former staff account: Marcus Iwasaki
2nd Gen PC: Idalia della Torre
Best way to contact me? Discord or owl Idalia
Let's Chat!
Ahhh! Azkaban Prisoner on the loose!! xD
Hi Hi Marcus!!
Hi Hi Marcus!!
Let's Chat!
*Tacklesnugs* KAIT!!
Let's Chat!
I was gonna tag you and say something like «my bae is staying in index!!», but then I remembered that we have never spoken and that all my knowledge comes from stalking Marcus posts
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Yeah I better not be a target >C I've been very nice to this Prat boy >C
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
hello!
Let's Chat!
*snugs* Emi! Hi!
Let's Chat!
How are youuuu?!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:36*snugs* Emi! Hi!![]()
Let's Chat!
I get that so much!Bree Grey wrote: 31 May 2026, 08:42Just onelast question, why is a raven like a writing desk?
