OOC Let's Chat!

Hello all :cheers: happy Sunday

PC: Aaron Jones | iNPC: Madeleine Nakamura | Former staff account: Marcus Iwasaki
2nd Gen PC: Idalia della Torre
Best way to contact me? Discord or owl Idalia

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhh! Azkaban Prisoner on the loose!! xD
Hi Hi Marcus!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:28 Hihi <3
*Tacklesnugs* KAIT!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcus Iwasaki wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:25 Hello all :cheers: happy Sunday
I was gonna tag you and say something like «my bae is staying in index!!», but then I remembered that we have never spoken and that all my knowledge comes from stalking Marcus posts 😭

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Yeah I better not be a target >C I've been very nice to this Prat boy >C

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcus Iwasaki wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:25 Hello all :cheers: happy Sunday
hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:28 Hihi <3
*Tacklesnugs* KAIT!! <3
*snugs* Emi! Hi! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 17:28 Hihi <3
*Tacklesnugs* KAIT!! <3
*snugs* Emi! Hi! <3
How are youuuu?!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 31 May 2026, 08:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 08:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 31 May 2026, 08:38 Night hio! <3
night hazel!
Just onelast question, why is a raven like a writing desk?
I get that so much!

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse