Let's Chat!
Ooo! Nice!
I know someone who loves a bit of chaos 
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
You too!
It feels like we keep missing each other every time I manage to get on!
Let's Chat!
You and Colin been doing good?Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice!I know someone who loves a bit of chaos
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
He better not have been!Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43You and Colin been doing good?Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice!I know someone who loves a bit of chaos
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!![]()
Any more flowers eaten...?
![]()

Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I was gonna eat this cake thingy but now im feeling sick, like my stomach is upset with me. -_- thanks body I absolutely love you for declining me the one time I want sweets
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Oh that’s…idk what to say tbhRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:54 I was gonna eat this cake thingy but now im feeling sick, like my stomach is upset with me. -_- thanks body I absolutely love you for declining me the one time I want sweets
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
...
*Bite attempt-*
#NeedsAPinThatSays"WillBite"Fr-
That's good to hear!Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:53He better not have been!Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43You and Colin been doing good?Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice!I know someone who loves a bit of chaos
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!![]()
Any more flowers eaten...?
![]()
Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador!![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I need a pin that says will bite backLex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:58...
*Bite attempt-*
#NeedsAPinThatSays"WillBite"Fr-
That's good to hear!Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:53He better not have been!Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43You and Colin been doing good?Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice!I know someone who loves a bit of chaos
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!![]()
Any more flowers eaten...?
![]()
Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador!![]()
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAngel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 01:02I need a pin that says will bite backLex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:58...
*Bite attempt-*
#NeedsAPinThatSays"WillBite"Fr-
That's good to hear!Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:53He better not have been!Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43You and Colin been doing good?Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice!I know someone who loves a bit of chaos
*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you!![]()
Any more flowers eaten...?
![]()
Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador!![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."