OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo! Nice! :wow: I know someone who loves a bit of chaos :lol:

*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
You too! :D It feels like we keep missing each other every time I manage to get on!

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice! :wow: I know someone who loves a bit of chaos :lol:

*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you! <3
You and Colin been doing good? :grin: Any more flowers eaten...? :upsidedown:

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Lex Luther*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice! :wow: I know someone who loves a bit of chaos :lol:

*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you! <3
You and Colin been doing good? :grin: Any more flowers eaten...? :upsidedown:
He better not have been! :eyes:

Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I was gonna eat this cake thingy but now im feeling sick, like my stomach is upset with me. -_- thanks body I absolutely love you for declining me the one time I want sweets

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:54 I was gonna eat this cake thingy but now im feeling sick, like my stomach is upset with me. -_- thanks body I absolutely love you for declining me the one time I want sweets
Oh that’s…idk what to say tbh

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:46 *pokes Lex Luther*
...
*Bite attempt-*
#NeedsAPinThatSays"WillBite"Fr-
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:53
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice! :wow: I know someone who loves a bit of chaos :lol:

*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you! <3
You and Colin been doing good? :grin: Any more flowers eaten...? :upsidedown:
He better not have been! :eyes:

Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador! :cute:
That's good to hear!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:58
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:46 *pokes Lex Luther*
...
*Bite attempt-*
#NeedsAPinThatSays"WillBite"Fr-
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:53
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice! :wow: I know someone who loves a bit of chaos :lol:

*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you! <3
You and Colin been doing good? :grin: Any more flowers eaten...? :upsidedown:
He better not have been! :eyes:

Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador! :cute:
That's good to hear!
I need a pin that says will bite back

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 01:02
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:58
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:46 *pokes Lex Luther*
...
*Bite attempt-*
#NeedsAPinThatSays"WillBite"Fr-
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:53
Lex Kervick wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 May 2026, 00:10 Ooo! Nice! :wow: I know someone who loves a bit of chaos :lol:

*gasp!* And Lillian! Feels like forever since I've last seen you! <3
You and Colin been doing good? :grin: Any more flowers eaten...? :upsidedown:
He better not have been! :eyes:

Other than that, he remains a cuddly Labrador! :cute:
That's good to hear!
I need a pin that says will bite back
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."