OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:12
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:08
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38
Oh...?
Im starving
DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.
Thats good. I felt like passing out and dizzy during it. Dont recommend
I wouldn't do fifty-one, but I'd do some
I don't think I can even do one. I admire those that can actually do a proper push-up.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:17
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:12
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:08
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01

Im starving
DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.
Thats good. I felt like passing out and dizzy during it. Dont recommend
I wouldn't do fifty-one, but I'd do some
I don't think I can even do one. I admire those that can actually do a proper push-up.
Same XnX

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:06 I got pokemons and the urge to make art
Maybe I should redownload the app, maybe it has changed in idk how long.. 5? 8? Years since I was on it lol
Yeah pokemon go has changed some but I don't really hate it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I used to be able to do push ups, mind you, my back hurt more doing at most 5, so I started slowing down around that point and eventually stopped when my arms hurt

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
I used too as well, but with gaining more weight to what I have now, I can't lift it.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lex
Hullo Remy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56 Hi Lex
Hullo Remy
:P

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56 Hi Lex
Hullo Remy
:P
:P

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:56 Hi Lex
Hullo Remy
How you doing, bro?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."