Let's Chat!
I plan to make family trees for me and Enki, if not, just Enki. Idk, I just wanna try doing it, maybe?Emily Shephard wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:07Quite the opposite to one of my characters!Sage Willows wrote: 29 May 2026, 23:44 I started making family trees for some of the characters in my novel and one of them is literally 7 pages long...![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Oh...?Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
i've made two... one is extremely long and the other has like ten people on itEmily Shephard wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:07Quite the opposite to one of my characters!Sage Willows wrote: 29 May 2026, 23:44 I started making family trees for some of the characters in my novel and one of them is literally 7 pages long...![]()
Let's Chat!
Maybe I should redownload the app, maybe it has changed in idk how long.. 5? 8? Years since I was on it lol
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Im starvingLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38Oh...?Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01Im starvingLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38Oh...?Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Thats good. I felt like passing out and dizzy during it. Dont recommendLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:08DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01Im starvingLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38Oh...?Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I wouldn't do fifty-one, but I'd do someBree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:09Thats good. I felt like passing out and dizzy during it. Dont recommendLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:08DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01Im starvingLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38Oh...?Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Why the 51 roundsBree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01Im starvingLex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38Oh...?Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.