Back 4325 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

No, not rlly. Imma head in for now.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
K Bye!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I wanna become a mentor, but I gotta wait :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyo
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, you'd be great at it, Tracey.

Hi Argahlon!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I gotta wait a while. I haven't been on here for six months yet. Just been here for 2 months

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! i'm on my lunch break...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah yes, that's true.

Hi Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all today?
OOC Let's Chat!
meh... got some family drama going on... fun 👍

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4325 / 18141