Back 4306 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 17:55 OOC, I might ask a certain cute classmate out soon tho!
ooo lol-
OOC im virtual so i cant really ask anyone out-
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. Sorry bro.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 18:04 Oh. Sorry bro.
It's be fine tho cause i dont belive in that type of stuff-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 16:40
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 16:35 Do ur best? Idk what to tell u man, but just don’t get detention. Detention sucks…
I've gotten expelled from about 3-4 schools 😁
I’ve nearly been expelled once! Bunch of detentions. Tbh not as proud of myself now as I was then… still think a bunch of them (reasons for detention) were funny but if I had to redo my high school experience I would aim for less detentions lol and to not be threatened with expulsion.
I think your perspective changes once you leave school and mature more but that’s just my experience 🤷‍♂️

Do your best in school kids /gen

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol sounds about right-
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentines tomorrow is gonna be like all the other ones for me- lonely Yayy
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I go back to work tomorrow, anyway.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 18:16 Hehe!
WHy are you heheing-

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 18:16 Oof. I go back to work tomorrow, anyway.
Bye bye 👋🏻
Back 4306 / 18141