Back 4291 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeahh I remember how it got back in the day. Nonsense honestly lol
OOC Let's Chat!
i’m still a teenager and dating someone for the first time- i get the obsession :lol:
i refuse to put sage through dating until she’s a teenager. she needs to mature before she can take on a relationship

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
What words of wisdom.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, I don't blame you. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I was in middle school when I got my first bf, dated once in high school, then never dated again until I met my bf, and he proposed to me on my b'day!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:59
I was in middle school when I got my first bf, dated once in high school, then never dated again until I met my bf, and he proposed to me on my b'day!
AWWW I LOVE THAT <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote](:

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
not me being in a relationship from grade 3-6... :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:59
I was in middle school when I got my first bf, dated once in high school, then never dated again until I met my bf, and he proposed to me on my b'day!
Awwwww! How cute!


In other news, my jobs tomorrow are already closed due to this snow storm we’re expected to get. :)
Back 4291 / 18141