Compliment the person above you!
i've only been here for a week but i can already tell that seeing you around is one of the most uplifting experiences here on hogwarts.io
Compliment the person above you!
love your name and pfp!!
Compliment the person above you!
One of the sweetest Ravenclaws on the site~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp, codes, ency, signature and... I guess I could go on and on! Absolutely amazing and creative! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Hello nicest and most kindest person on site
With AMAZING! art skills
Compliment the person above you!
very kind and sweet, and I love how you coded you ency and sig!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's name!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Hello!! Avery’s family looks so sweet together!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |