Back 4274 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Clair!?

*looks around* :eyes:

Where?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 19:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 18:06
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hi! Just finished my Index Registration. Time to wait!
Hi and welcome to Hio! You can roleplay with others as you wait.
Hey @Kaitlyn thanks. Any suggestions for me to get started?
Totally up to you. If you wanted to start roleplaying, you can either join a topic or start one on the Hogwarts Express. You can join the topic for the boat ride to the castle. You can roleplay your sorting in the great hall. You can also join the Hufflepuff table.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:12 Clair!?

*looks around* :eyes:

Where?
Over there *points to a random spot teasing him*
OOC Let's Chat!
Wonder what are the best abilities to choose from, for a 1st year Duellist? Any ideas?

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:14 Wonder what are the best abilities to choose from, for a 1st year Duellist? Any ideas?
Thats what i was curious about to-
OOC Let's Chat!
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:14 Wonder what are the best abilities to choose from, for a 1st year Duellist? Any ideas?
Advanced Caster. I have it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:15
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:14 Wonder what are the best abilities to choose from, for a 1st year Duellist? Any ideas?
Advanced Caster. I have it
now im confused whats that exactly?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:16
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:15
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:14 Wonder what are the best abilities to choose from, for a 1st year Duellist? Any ideas?
Advanced Caster. I have it
now im confused whats that exactly?
It means she'll bring you down in a duel right quick!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I wanna be kind of, how should I put it... aggresive? Offensive? During duels.

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 20:17 I wanna be kind of, how should I put it... aggresive? Offensive? During duels.
Smart. honestly thats a good strategy. I still want to sign up for one of these but idk what. brians parents were on quidditch and if i remember his uncle was a duelist
Back 4274 / 18141