Back 4270 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

What are you doing? *raises an eyebrow*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ngl wasnt expecting headmaster to respond. i do feel bad typing that one message but i was uh kind of upset-
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:16 Nighty Kim!!
Lol I misread that. I thought you wrote "Naughty Kim!!" and was like, WHY AM I NAUGHTY?! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I am having Paneer Butter Masala today.

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 19:03 Ngl wasnt expecting headmaster to respond. i do feel bad typing that one message but i was uh kind of upset-
No worries mate. There's always next time!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 18:57 What are you doing? *raises an eyebrow*
Me!? I'm not doing anything!

Just --- observing.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
wait you observing and not doing anything- suspicious
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 18:06
Dibyarup James Roycewell wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:51 Hi! Just finished my Index Registration. Time to wait!
Hi and welcome to Hio! You can roleplay with others as you wait.
Hey @Kaitlyn thanks. Any suggestions for me to get started?

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 19:07 wait you observing and not doing anything- suspicious
@Colin McCoire got a ...rumor. And was watching Bailey and I

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha still shocker
OOC Let's Chat!
I know right!!! Not pushing anyone in a lake

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4270 / 18141