Back 4256 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Atlas Anderson wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:25
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:09 Probably busy as it’s Monday. Work school etc etc.

Hello though!
*Pokes*
Aaaaaaaaaatlasssssssss *poke*

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:31 (_ _ ") .. Zzzz
Anyone in here with anything to talk about? I am bored

@Renelle Dalton
Soooo I finished your banner but somehow the image link isn’t working. You might not ever get it, but it’s the thought that counts, right? 😌

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:37
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:31 (_ _ ") .. Zzzz
Anyone in here with anything to talk about? I am bored

@Renelle Dalton
Soooo I finished your banner but somehow the image link isn’t working. You might not ever get it, but it’s the thought that counts, right? 😌
RENELLE, RETURN ME MY MONEY, I WAS JUST NOW MAKING A SUIT FOR JEFF, I'LL TOSS IT INTO THE BIN OR ELSE

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m afraid the money is long gone. It’s now in the form of pygmy-sized designer jackets.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning Kaitlyn! @Kaitlyn Connor

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:56 Good Morning Kaitlyn! @Kaitlyn Connor
*hugs* Hi Quinn! Kaitlyn will be impressed by your pirouette on the ice in the skating topic. Idk if she’ll actually see it though.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 12:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 04:24 Who won what?
The Chiefs!!!!
heck yeah! That's my team and they won back to back! 😆
OOC Let's Chat!
Noooooooooo!!! *muffled sobbing*

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
like kelce said "You gotta fight for your right to party!" We gonna party now!
Back 4256 / 18141