Compliment the person above you! GAME

your pfp is so adorable, and your name is so prettyy!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love Brookline’s aesthetic .^.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so sweet, I love doing RP with you

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a wonderful personality!!! Really admire your kindness 😇

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You again?! Haha i like you

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You again hits hard XD
I love your confidence!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I'll be probably repeating myself but it's still very much true so - You are such a bright person, and it's always lovely to bump into you in the games room (which is often haha) :tongue:

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re always running around with compliments! ☺️ so sweet!!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Where do I even staaart <3 There's just this very sweet aura around you - no, literally. You're whole essence screams strawberry ice cream sundae with chocolate chips and pepermint to me (might be the colors but :rolleyes: - still! :lol: )