11 Feb 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!
Bye Paigeee!!!
Bye Paigeee!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 07:17
Let's Chat!
wait, does anyone know if we can use npc's or any sort (preferably dNPC's) to send the cupcake too?
11 Feb 2024, 07:19
Let's Chat!
Yes yes,Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:06ooh poems!!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:02Owh It's nothing much, I wrote my own character like usual-
Though I actually wrote a poem too for my recent school's assignment.
But to be honest, still today I still am not sure about the way on making one..-
Like, is there any specific, proper technics that makes poems good to listen or read (?), so goes on-..
Because I can't lie that I'm not that often nor experienced enough on making so. :'^D
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 11 Feb 2024, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
11 Feb 2024, 07:19
Let's Chat!
Ha! Sorry, Kim. I didn't actually LOOK at the date. I just saw the cake.Kim Sato wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 00:47Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me!
My HioVersary is Feb 11th (tomorrow for me)!
But thank you dear AF!![]()
![]()
Yes, it does show the cake now though but it's going by France time, right?
Ok. Happy early H.ioversary then! The magic is real.
11 Feb 2024, 07:24
Let's Chat!
Haha I just see the cake too lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 07:55
Let's Chat!
@Elisa Shakestra No, not green sprinkles! They must be outlawed!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
11 Feb 2024, 07:57
Let's Chat!
nighty all!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 08:02
Let's Chat!
That sounds like a good idea since my character doesn't have any close friends yetvnn- :"))Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:17wait, does anyone know if we can use npc's or any sort (preferably dNPC's) to send the cupcake too?
But yet, It's accurate to m- I mean, her.
nod nod
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
11 Feb 2024, 08:09
Let's Chat!
Okay, Colorful sprinkles with a snake and raven decorationRenelle Dalton wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 07:55 @Elisa Shakestra No, not green sprinkles! They must be outlawed!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Feb 2024, 08:20
Let's Chat!
Pink sprinkles with pink glitter and pink Jeffs. @Elisa Shakestra
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes