11 Feb 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
-pokes everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Feb 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
Lol yup I get that. How as babysitting??Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]Finally finished the second errand! Kaitlyn, did you get my tag in the Sweet Hearts errand?
11 Feb 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
Good lol the kids are super sweet. Now I just have to wait 2 hours for the parents to get home. lol im jealous of the kids right now, i want to sleep!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:41Lol yup I get that. How as babysitting??Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
11 Feb 2024, 01:46
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:44Nice! I received it! I need to finish writing mine.Finally finished the second errand! Kaitlyn, did you get my tag in the Sweet Hearts errand?
11 Feb 2024, 01:47
Let's Chat!
I'm doing it on the app and it doesn't have any of those options.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:39nice! I hope you find something entertaining to do!Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
I saw an option for it, one slide at a time, however. Here is a screenshot of the area:Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:34 Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
![]()
And i need the slide for one of my rp threads
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Feb 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s good! Lol, yeah ikr!! I mean, usually in that time I’m most productive, cause at home I get distracted but there I have nothing to do so I’ll like write all my replies hahaSarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:45Good lol the kids are super sweet. Now I just have to wait 2 hours for the parents to get home. lol im jealous of the kids right now, i want to sleep!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:41Lol yup I get that. How as babysitting??Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
I just checked on my phone and didn't see them, either. Can you navigate to the slide and screenshot it from there?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:47I'm doing it on the app and it doesn't have any of those options.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:39nice! I hope you find something entertaining to do!Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
I saw an option for it, one slide at a time, however. Here is a screenshot of the area:Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:34 Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
![]()
And i need the slide for one of my rp threads![]()
11 Feb 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:46Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:44Nice! I received it! I need to finish writing mine.Finally finished the second errand! Kaitlyn, did you get my tag in the Sweet Hearts errand?
You can take your time! No rush!