Back 4215 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

-pokes everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
Lol yup I get that. How as babysitting??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Finally finished the second errand! Kaitlyn, did you get my tag in the Sweet Hearts errand?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:41
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
Lol yup I get that. How as babysitting??
Good lol the kids are super sweet. Now I just have to wait 2 hours for the parents to get home. lol im jealous of the kids right now, i want to sleep!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:44
Finally finished the second errand! Kaitlyn, did you get my tag in the Sweet Hearts errand?
Nice! I received it! I need to finish writing mine. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:39
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
nice! I hope you find something entertaining to do!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:34 Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
I saw an option for it, one slide at a time, however. Here is a screenshot of the area:
Image posted by the member
I'm doing it on the app and it doesn't have any of those options.
And i need the slide for one of my rp threads 😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:45
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:41
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
Lol yup I get that. How as babysitting??
Good lol the kids are super sweet. Now I just have to wait 2 hours for the parents to get home. lol im jealous of the kids right now, i want to sleep!
Ooh that’s good! Lol, yeah ikr!! I mean, usually in that time I’m most productive, cause at home I get distracted but there I have nothing to do so I’ll like write all my replies haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:39
Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
nice! I hope you find something entertaining to do!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:34 Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
I saw an option for it, one slide at a time, however. Here is a screenshot of the area:
Image posted by the member
I'm doing it on the app and it doesn't have any of those options.
And i need the slide for one of my rp threads 😭
I just checked on my phone and didn't see them, either. Can you navigate to the slide and screenshot it from there?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:44
Finally finished the second errand! Kaitlyn, did you get my tag in the Sweet Hearts errand?
Nice! I received it! I need to finish writing mine. :)
You can take your time! No rush!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Again Everyone! (Just finished homework)
Back 4215 / 18141