11 Feb 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
It’s the 10th for me n I can see it lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
yes, I can see it, too. Happy early hioversary!Kim Sato wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 00:47Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me!
My HioVersary is Feb 11th (tomorrow for me)!
But thank you dear AF!![]()
![]()
Yes, it does show the cake now though but it's going by France time, right?
11 Feb 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Right sry, happy early HiOversery lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Feb 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
I randomly made this thing cause I was bored.... Come Join if you want? It's basically solving mysteries.. and you get chocolate frogs for every case solved!
viewtopic.php?t=31078
viewtopic.php?t=31078
11 Feb 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
hiiii everyone!!! How's everyone doing?
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
11 Feb 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
11 Feb 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Feb 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
nice! I hope you find something entertaining to do!Sarah Sailor wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:33 Good! I'm babysitting right now and the kids are sleeping. I'm so boredddd lol
I saw an option for it, one slide at a time, however. Here is a screenshot of the area:Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 01:34 Can someone explain how you can turn a google slides into a link so that we can put it in this code:
Oh right, you're 1 day ahead of me!