Back 4208 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I'm not. I'm Japanese, since I was born in Osaka, but I moved to LA when I was 10
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah. I wish I was british, but I'm not.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope. I’m not.
OOC Let's Chat!
I am!


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Im not British, but I was on vacay in the summer and it was literally only British people who I hung out with lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Just a reminder to keep personal info safe! While you are not prohibited from saying what city you live in, please keep your own personal safety in mind ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
yup, Ava’s right. please do not share where you live to keep yourself safe!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 18:42
Guys, how d'you like Tracey's new hair color?
Ooo, nice!
Back 4208 / 18141