9 Feb 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57Ooh that’s cool!!I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Yeah, I saw a vid for inspo, but we’re not allowed to directly copy anything sadly, so imma have to change some things
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
9 Feb 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
lol, thanks! I haven't done those yet. These three replies I have to do come first.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:38That's actually completely alright, really, and I won't mind waiting at all.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:27No problem!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor
No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
And I have been working on a reply to our topic all day, I haven’t had much time to go and post it out. I will tonight.
I just hope you a good luck on doing your errands and getting your pet![]()
9 Feb 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:04Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57Ooh that’s cool!!I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Yeah, I saw a vid for inspo, but we’re not allowed to directly copy anything sadly, so imma have to change some thingsDel, your not supposed to copy them! You gotta dance to a song, right?
9 Feb 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Feb 2024, 00:34
Let's Chat!
Saw it!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
9 Feb 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
I must go find it!
9 Feb 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:26Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:04Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57Ooh that’s cool!!I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Yeah, I saw a vid for inspo, but we’re not allowed to directly copy anything sadly, so imma have to change some thingsI’m not gonna copy it! I’m gonna learn it, then change it, so it’s mine and less repetitive, plus some of the moves I can’t really do at school…Del, your not supposed to copy them! You gotta dance to a song, right?
Ya, a dance n a song
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”