Back 4131 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I might be way behind on the gossip but are you two related ic @Lucian Mornstern @Wren Mornstern?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:16
Wren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:15
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:11 🤣

I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.

good look lions you’re like joint last XD
There's the person that makes me smile!
Smh

@Tracey Bailey I think all the houses gave up for a while hahah.
no affection today for Wren?:worried:

@Alejandro Garcia yes we are!

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:18
Nah, other Hufflepuff's gotta be doing stuff too!

@Lucian Mornstern Ah, I guess that's true, but I've only been on here for like 2 months
I know that ever since becoming second year, I’ve slacked heavily on homework! Hahaha. Being on the duelling team I should probably get some spells 😭

I’ve been here since November22 haha.

@Alejandro Garcia Yes. Wren is Lucian’s half sister.

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
LUCIFER.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ive only seen 3 hufflepuffs on not including me at the least
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hopefully that doesn't happen to me! I feel like Tracey would love to learn a lot of spells and potions, and hopefully I can do homework for her!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:20 LUCIFER.
SHHHHH

No affection for you from Lu until I get mine

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:20 LUCIFER.
Quiche!

Thankfully you gain the spells when you enter the next year! Thank god because I didn’t do all my first year homework haha.

Wren, be nice to Quiche

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lucifer! Been a while, unfortunately, I have to go now. Bye bye


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:23
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:20 LUCIFER.
Quiche!

Thankfully you gain the spells when you enter the next year! Thank god because I didn’t do all my first year homework haha.

Wren, be nice to Quiche
I JUST WANT MY DAILY DOSE OF LOVE :cry2:

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
Back 4131 / 18141