Compliment the person above you! GAME

the cat in your pfp is so pretty!!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I absolutely adore your vibes :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Joseeee! I love the first post of your ency!! So cute!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your writing style in the RP we are in! It's really good!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ty! I love role playing with you! .^.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a very kind person!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Literally the embodiment of good times and SPECIAL SNUGS!!! <3 <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your new pfp is really cute!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ur very nice and rich!

For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 7 Strength: 1 Wisdom: 9 ArcPower: 8 (after +2) Accuracy: 6

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency