Back 4107 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Wow. I think I have like 163 words already, not sure tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice. I’m at 235.
OOC Let's Chat!
What y'all be talking about
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:45 What y'all be talking about
One of the newest Errand events. The cupcake decorating one for Valentine’s Day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah sounds interesting-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day :]
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:47 Ah sounds interesting-
Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.

Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:48 Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day :]
I am, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:47 Ah sounds interesting-
Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.

Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:48 Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day :]
I am, how about you?
Glad to hear that!

Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:47 Ah sounds interesting-
Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.

Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:48 Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day :]
I am, how about you?
Glad to hear that!

Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
ooo, enjoy!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys sorry for my inactivity
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-
Back 4107 / 18141