5 Feb 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
-Throws confetti-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
5 Feb 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
I’m good, IRLs been getting busier! How bout you?Bailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:59it has, how are you?Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58Bails!! It’s been awhileBailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58lils!!!Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new albumAva Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?![]()
And did I hear about BaiKim snogging? We only need 4 more!!!
@Colin McCoire congratulations!! Let the chaos commence
5 Feb 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in chat*
|
|
5 Feb 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
Congrats Victoria!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
5 Feb 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
Heyo Paige!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
