Back 4033 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:43
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:40 I’ve never been, but I’m guessing u had fun!
I did! It was beautiful!!
Yeah I bet! Hopefully u get to go again!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:43
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:40 I’ve never been, but I’m guessing u had fun!
I did! It was beautiful!!
Yeah I bet! Hopefully u get to go again!!
I hope so... some day!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:49
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:43
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:40 I’ve never been, but I’m guessing u had fun!
I did! It was beautiful!!
Yeah I bet! Hopefully u get to go again!!
I hope so... some day!
Yeah!
I’d love to go to Europe somewhere:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to go to Antarctica lol to see the penguins <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww they would be so cute lol. That would be rly nice, hopefully some day u get to go!
I’m hoping for maybe Paris n Italy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hm.
I can't even feel what it looks like to be winter, spring and autumn :sleepy:
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 4 Feb 2024, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, penguins are my fav animal 💜 my mum said maybe for one of my birthdays, but it is expensive so 🤷‍♀️

hopefully you get to go to Paris and Italy, the scenery is amazing!! and if you do go to paris, see the eiffel tower at night, it is spectacular!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:34 Hm.
I can't even feel what it looks like to be winter, spring and autumn :sleepy:
ugh, same here... it's always so hot :sad:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:35
yeah, penguins are my fav animal 💜 my mum said maybe for one of my birthdays, but it is expensive so 🤷‍♀️

hopefully you get to go to Paris and Italy, the scenery is amazing!! and if you do go to paris, see the eiffel tower at night, it is spectacular!
Yeah they’re super cute! Ooh I hope you do get it!!!

Yeah, I’d LOVE that. I love sunsets so the Eiffel Tower during one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s freezing here for most months of the year sadly…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oo, I wish I could go on a trip. Too expensive.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:38
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 02:35
yeah, penguins are my fav animal 💜 my mum said maybe for one of my birthdays, but it is expensive so 🤷‍♀️

hopefully you get to go to Paris and Italy, the scenery is amazing!! and if you do go to paris, see the eiffel tower at night, it is spectacular!
Yeah they’re super cute! Ooh I hope you do get it!!!

Yeah, I’d LOVE that. I love sunsets so the Eiffel Tower during one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s freezing here for most months of the year sadly…
ikr, just saw wild ones in January... but they aren't the same as the Antarctic penguins. don't get me wrong, still love them <3

that would be amazing, but during the night, it lights up and it's beautiful too!

ugh, lucky! the cold is so much better than the heat. i have the fan blasting and aircon on rn, but i'm still sweating :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4033 / 18141