Back 4017 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:12 Lol!! ;)

Also, I'm making free character banners at my shop, Sandy Shores!
viewtopic.php?t=30943
ooh, i'll request one!! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, I'm heading off to bed. Good night!

@Genevieve Delacourt I need to commission one from you. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:24 Ok, I'm heading off to bed. Good night!

@Genevieve Delacourt I need to commission one from you. :)
night! :sleep:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:12 Lol!! ;)

Also, I'm making free character banners at my shop, Sandy Shores!
viewtopic.php?t=30943
ooh, i'll request one!! <3
Thanks a lot! :) I like doing them... (even if I'm not the best :lol: )
@Kaitlyn Connor Thanks!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:31
Paige Mallary wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:12 Lol!! ;)

Also, I'm making free character banners at my shop, Sandy Shores!
viewtopic.php?t=30943
ooh, i'll request one!! <3
Thanks a lot! :) I like doing them... (even if I'm not the best :lol: )
@Kaitlyn Connor Thanks!! <3
aw, i'm sure it will be amazing! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:11
Damion White wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:04 Holaa

Damion, you got this!!
Ty <3

@Bailey Glade Hi Rapunzel!!

Hello @Tracey Bailey
hiiiii snow!
How are you?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:19
Damion White wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:04 Holaa

Damion, you got this!!
Ty <3
Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol
Yep

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:19
Damion White wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:04 Holaa

Damion, you got this!!
Ty <3
Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol
Yep
Poor kid
*Acts like she is an adult*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 06:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:19
Damion White wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:07
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:04 Holaa

Damion, you got this!!
Ty <3
Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol
Yep
Poor kid
*Acts like she is an adult*
:cry2: :cry2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!
Back 4017 / 18141