Back 4013 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:03
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:00 HELLOOOO
Hi Genny! I hope your math test went well!
Aww you remembered!! I actually think it did... so a lot of worrying for nothing :wink:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:05
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:03
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:00 HELLOOOO
Hi Genny! I hope your math test went well!
Aww you remembered!! I actually think it did... so a lot of worrying for nothing :wink:
Awesome! I’m happy for you! Good job! *hugs her friend *
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:06
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:05
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:03
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:00 HELLOOOO
Hi Genny! I hope your math test went well!
Aww you remembered!! I actually think it did... so a lot of worrying for nothing :wink:
Awesome! I’m happy for you! Good job! *hugs her friend *
Thanks *hugs back* How was your day?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:06
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:05
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:03
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:00 HELLOOOO
Hi Genny! I hope your math test went well!
Aww you remembered!! I actually think it did... so a lot of worrying for nothing :wink:
Awesome! I’m happy for you! Good job! *hugs her friend *
Thanks *hugs back* How was your day?
Mine was alright. Kind of bored. I had two meetings today.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm totally not playing try not to sing kpop boy group version, and I totally didn't start singing on the second song

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:09
Heyo! I'm totally not playing try not to sing kpop boy group version, and I totally didn't start singing on the second song
Oh my gosh :lol:


@Kaitlyn Connor

Oh I'm sorry...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 23:59
Nothing happens if you wake up at 3 am
only if you don't believe 😈

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
:LOL:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:09
Heyo! I'm totally not playing try not to sing kpop boy group version, and I totally didn't start singing on the second song
lol! Sounds enjoyable.
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:09
Heyo! I'm totally not playing try not to sing kpop boy group version, and I totally didn't start singing on the second song
Oh my gosh :lol:


@Kaitlyn Connor

Oh I'm sorry...
eh, it's fine. I'm tired again though.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Paige, I actually woke up at 3 am on Halloween and nothing happened

Help, I wanna dance so bad!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4013 / 18141