Hogwarts Chess Club
Hi can I join too (or three)?
My account name is NovaBloom_246
Also, may I ask to those who have a wizard chess set -- what does it do for you? Does it just live in your trunk or can you play chess on it or...???
My account name is NovaBloom_246
Also, may I ask to those who have a wizard chess set -- what does it do for you? Does it just live in your trunk or can you play chess on it or...???
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Hogwarts Chess Club
It just lives in your trunk @Bella Light
Yes ofc you can join but please don't be inactive! (a tournament of 4 got abandoned when 3 people became inactive)
Yes ofc you can join but please don't be inactive! (a tournament of 4 got abandoned when 3 people became inactive)
Hogwarts Chess Club
Hello, please kick out Denise Yarbrough. I recently deactivated Denise Yarbrough for Sylvia Savage, which you can find here, and I don't think Sylvia personally would like chess.
Hogwarts Chess Club
Hi! Yes, I would try my best to be active every day (or at least check to see for updates! 
Is there a join entry code?
Is there a join entry code?
George Calder wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 13:14 It just lives in your trunk @Bella Light
Yes ofc you can join but please don't be inactive! (a tournament of 4 got abandoned when 3 people became inactive)
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Hogwarts Chess Club
It's not ICSylvia Savage wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 15:37 Hello, please kick out Denise Yarbrough. I recently deactivated Denise Yarbrough for Sylvia Savage, which you can find here, and I don't think Sylvia personally would like chess.![]()
Hogwarts Chess Club
Okay, just joined! Waiting for my request to be reviewed by a team leader! Thanks!
@George Calder @Nick Jameson
@George Calder @Nick Jameson
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Hogwarts Chess Club
About that… I have sad news.Bella Light wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 16:42 Okay, just joined! Waiting for my request to be reviewed by a team leader! Thanks!![]()
@George Calder @Nick Jameson
Hogwarts Chess Club
What's wrong? What happened? Is everything okay?
George Calder wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 17:08About that… I have sad news.Bella Light wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 16:42 Okay, just joined! Waiting for my request to be reviewed by a team leader! Thanks!![]()
@George Calder @Nick Jameson
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Hogwarts Chess Club
That's great!George Calder wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 16:30It's not ICSylvia Savage wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 15:37 Hello, please kick out Denise Yarbrough. I recently deactivated Denise Yarbrough for Sylvia Savage, which you can find here, and I don't think Sylvia personally would like chess.![]()
![]()