Hogwarts Chess Club

Hi can I join too (or three)?

My account name is NovaBloom_246

Also, may I ask to those who have a wizard chess set -- what does it do for you? Does it just live in your trunk or can you play chess on it or...???

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Hogwarts Chess Club
It just lives in your trunk @Bella Light

Yes ofc you can join but please don't be inactive! (a tournament of 4 got abandoned when 3 people became inactive)

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

Hogwarts Chess Club
Hello, please kick out Denise Yarbrough. I recently deactivated Denise Yarbrough for Sylvia Savage, which you can find here, and I don't think Sylvia personally would like chess. :sob:

Hogwarts Chess Club
Hi! Yes, I would try my best to be active every day (or at least check to see for updates! :)

Is there a join entry code?
George Calder wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 13:14 It just lives in your trunk @Bella Light

Yes ofc you can join but please don't be inactive! (a tournament of 4 got abandoned when 3 people became inactive)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Hogwarts Chess Club
Sylvia Savage wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 15:37 Hello, please kick out Denise Yarbrough. I recently deactivated Denise Yarbrough for Sylvia Savage, which you can find here, and I don't think Sylvia personally would like chess. :sob:
It's not IC ^^

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

Hogwarts Chess Club
Okay, just joined! Waiting for my request to be reviewed by a team leader! Thanks! :happy:

@George Calder @Nick Jameson

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Hogwarts Chess Club
Bella Light wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 16:42 Okay, just joined! Waiting for my request to be reviewed by a team leader! Thanks! :happy:

@George Calder @Nick Jameson
About that… I have sad news.

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

Hogwarts Chess Club
@George Calderwhat happened

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Chess Club
What's wrong? What happened? Is everything okay?
George Calder wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 17:08
Bella Light wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 16:42 Okay, just joined! Waiting for my request to be reviewed by a team leader! Thanks! :happy:

@George Calder @Nick Jameson
About that… I have sad news.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Hogwarts Chess Club
George Calder wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 16:30
Sylvia Savage wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 15:37 Hello, please kick out Denise Yarbrough. I recently deactivated Denise Yarbrough for Sylvia Savage, which you can find here, and I don't think Sylvia personally would like chess. :sob:
It's not IC ^^
That's great! :D I don't have time for this anymore since I recently started uni and am struggling to find balance, but I'll come back when I adjust to uni.