Mythology club chat!
Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhoodBailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
Isn’t goddess of motherhood HeraKayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:36Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhoodBailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Mythology club chat!
Nah, isn't Hera the goddess of marriage?Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:47Isn’t goddess of motherhood HeraKayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:36Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhoodBailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
Oh yeah I see.Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:50Nah, isn't Hera the goddess of marriage?Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:47Isn’t goddess of motherhood HeraKayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:36Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhoodBailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Mythology club chat!
Can someone link me to the first meeting?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Mythology club chat!
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
Thank you!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Mythology club chat!
Why are you waiting? I said you can post if i’m too slow.
@Simon Kincaid
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Mythology club chat!
Ah, alrightCynthia Beaufort wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:48Why are you waiting? I said you can post if i’m too slow.
@Simon Kincaid
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |