Back 3970 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kait!!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaaaaaaa

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Dellll

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I jus got a haircut n I look so different omlllll

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Del is no longer Del

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 23:16 Del is no longer Del
what- lol

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 23:34
Renelle Dalton wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 23:16 Del is no longer Del
what- lol
Itโ€™s true. I look so diff I canโ€™t even recognize myself

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 3970 / 18141