OOC Let's Chat!

Nyra Eberl wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 08:37 Hi Lotus
I think the book you mean might be:” a girl with all the gifts”
Awh noo I remember it had zombie somewhere in the title and it was an older book (I listened to it back around late 2019 or very early 2020) I believe so it probably isn't Rise of the Zombie Bugs

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head in* Morning!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Good morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi
God Day
It’s 1:39pm at my place…:)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:32
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Good morning!
Good morning! Or rathere good afternoon/evening. Its like 4pm here

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:32
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Good morning!
Good morning! Or rathere good afternoon/evening. Its like 4pm here
Its around 6:30 pm here....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9