Let's Chat!
Awh noo I remember it had zombie somewhere in the title and it was an older book (I listened to it back around late 2019 or very early 2020) I believe so it probably isn't Rise of the Zombie BugsNyra Eberl wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 08:37 Hi Lotus
I think the book you mean might be:” a girl with all the gifts”
Let's Chat!
I'm bored...
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in* Morning!
Let's Chat!
*yawns*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
Let's Chat!
Good morning! Or rathere good afternoon/evening. Its like 4pm here
Let's Chat!
Its around 6:30 pm here....Julia Evans wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 12:40Good morning! Or rathere good afternoon/evening. Its like 4pm here
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |