Compliment the person above you! GAME

your pfp is so pretty and I love your name!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:03
I love your ency!
If you want, I can recommend you some songs
Sure! Though I feel like kpop is kinda overrated..

Love your pfp too! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]Love your pfp, especially the cat!

Honestly, your right. Most of the groups I stan are unheard of tho. I'll owl you some of my fav songs once I figure out what they are

Compliment the person above you! GAME
such a sweet and lovely person to be around <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A generational talent at duelling! :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your personality! You're awesome! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the quote in your sig, and your pfp is so pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks! I love the new pfp! It's so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.