Compliment the person above you!
You are the best at the games room!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You've got a really C
L personality!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
A truly worthy competitor!
The boyz shall emerge victorious
The boyz shall emerge victorious
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Your a great person to talk to! Tho I don't enjoy the fact you'll start stalking my rps also the boyz is a k-pop group
Compliment the person above you!
Agreed! You're really fun to chat with
Mmm maybe I should reread the duel...
okay theyre my favourite kpop group now
okay theyre my favourite kpop group now
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I still really love your quote! Yah! No stalking my duels! Their my fav k-pop group too! Or at least one of my favs
Compliment the person above you!
I love your writing style! XD
Cool!
Cool!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love your ency!
If you want, I can recommend you some songs
If you want, I can recommend you some songs