Back 3847 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alejandro Garcia wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:10
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:09
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:08
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:06 Hi lil lion!
Hi second year lion! Whats up
I'm excited cause my bday is in 3 days :]

How are you?
I'm pretty good, just went out with some of my friends. Happy early Birthday to you!
That sounds fun! I'm at school. Thank you


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:58 How is everyone??
Good ty!! u?
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:58 How is everyone??
im good in theater rn


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh cool what movie??

I’m good!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 19:04 Ooh cool what movie??

I’m good!!
no in theater classsssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm a choir and theater kid, and honorary band kid- meaning the band kids accepted me into there cult cause i can play guitar but i dont in school


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
gnight yall

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
Back 3847 / 18141