22 Jan 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
I was curiously asking because some people I've talked outside this website does AHAHSJDK
Lays on the ground
Lays on the ground
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
22 Jan 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
....and I like your custard pudding cat plushie.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
22 Jan 2024, 17:59
Let's Chat!
LOVED THE LISTKaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:44cuteeee that was gonna be my fc on my other character planning lolBeatrice Woods wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:33ty and ye my fc is tess hollowayKaito Asano wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:31hi beatrice!! thank you so much! I love yours too! is your fc tess holloway?
... owls... ill write u a list...Jam Chong wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 17:35 while weโre on the topic of face claims i was lowk thinking of changing my avatar to like a real personany suggestionsss ??
![]()
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
22 Jan 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
Hi lil lion!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Jan 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
I'm excited cause my bday is in 3 days :]
How are you?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Jan 2024, 18:10
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty good, just went out with some of my friends. Happy early Birthday to you!Keith Moore wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 18:09I'm excited cause my bday is in 3 days :]
How are you?
any suggestionsss ??