21 Jan 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
Colin is howling again.
Poor Clair.
Poor Clair.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
21 Jan 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
You scare away my mini zoos!!!!11!1!1
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
The mini zoo?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
21 Jan 2024, 01:47
Let's Chat!
Ehhhh-..It's-..alright..I'm fine-..
I have 2 giraffes and an elephant that I stol-...I mean caugh-..bought!!!......and reducio them into pocket sizes.
..But they just ran away to somewhere else..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
21 Jan 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
ohhh that makes sense! do u need help finding them?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
21 Jan 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
-chirp-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Jan 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
May I help you find them?Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 01:47Ehhhh-..It's-..alright..I'm fine-..
I have 2 giraffes and an elephant that I stol-...I mean caugh-..bought!!!......and reducio them into pocket sizes.
..But they just ran away to somewhere else..
21 Jan 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!