Back 3735 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*waits off the side as a single girl, waiting for her girl's night.*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:30 Yes I do <3 Let's go and get some!! <3 <3
Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,

Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!
I-nevermind, I give up

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-walks over to Kaitlyn with a bottle of milk tea in hand-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 I-nevermind, I give up
Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn ;)
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:37
-walks over to Kaitlyn with a bottle of milk tea in hand-
*eyes the milk tea* ooo, yum!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:30 Yes I do <3 Let's go and get some!! <3 <3
Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,

Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!
I-nevermind, I give up
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 *waits off the side as a single girl, waiting for her girl's night.*
*Joins the other two and goes out finally but teases katie for being single but ready to mingle*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn ;)
Nah Im just Lazy, and I have a gurls night to go to, Now I recommend you continue giving your attention to Damion before he bursts
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 17 Jan 2024, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
They arent listening, I have been trying to convince them that for like half an hour now

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:30 Yes I do <3 Let's go and get some!! <3 <3
Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,

Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!
I-nevermind, I give up
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 *waits off the side as a single girl, waiting for her girl's night.*
*Joins the other two and goes out finally but teases katie for being single but ready to mingle*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn ;)
Nah Im just Lazy, and I have a gurls night to go to, Now I recommend you continue giving your attention to Damion before he bursts
*flushes bright red at the teasing, but does agree*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:30 Yes I do <3 Let's go and get some!! <3 <3
Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,

Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!
My fault? You love macroons babycakes <3 So i gifted them to you <3
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 I-nevermind, I give up
Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn ;)
AND HE'S MINE <3
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
Not you too!! :cry2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3735 / 18141