17 Jan 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
I-nevermind, I give upHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,
Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:37*eyes the milk tea* ooo, yum!-walks over to Kaitlyn with a bottle of milk tea in hand-
17 Jan 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36I-nevermind, I give upHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,
Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
*Joins the other two and goes out finally but teases katie for being single but ready to mingle*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 *waits off the side as a single girl, waiting for her girl's night.*
Nah Im just Lazy, and I have a gurls night to go to, Now I recommend you continue giving your attention to Damion before he burstsHaha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn![]()
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 17 Jan 2024, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:39
Let's Chat!
Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
17 Jan 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
They arent listening, I have been trying to convince them that for like half an hour nowAlejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
*flushes bright red at the teasing, but does agree*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36I-nevermind, I give upHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,
Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy*Joins the other two and goes out finally but teases katie for being single but ready to mingle*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:36 *waits off the side as a single girl, waiting for her girl's night.*
Nah Im just Lazy, and I have a gurls night to go to, Now I recommend you continue giving your attention to Damion before he burstsHaha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn![]()
17 Jan 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
My fault? You love macroons babycakesHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:34Because of your fault, I have like 100 macarons haha!
Smh! Hades loves showing affection, and it seems Damon is obsessed with it!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:29 I do know but too much romance for me to handle,
Sooo try coming out after all the sweet talks are done for the sake of privacy
AND HE'S MINEHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:38Haha! It's difficult to change Hades' mind, he is so stubborn![]()
Not you too!!Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:39 Get a room please you two. @Damion White @Hades Schweighofer -gagging noises-
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started