17 Jan 2024, 19:20
Let's Chat!
It's not a bad idea. I did when I needed threads when I came back from long time, which I realized that Hades was in his 4th year already hahaKaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:18 I was going to request a best friend at first that would develop into a crush (on Katie's part) and then see where it goes from there.
You'd get in trouble for that...Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:19 Neither do I mind the flirting but its too sweet for Elisa's usual dramatic taste lol
So now let'ssss gooo have a gurlss day with BUTTERBEER AND maybe firewhiskey for me
17 Jan 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:17Always adorable!
Also my advice for you girls, never try to focus in getting a partner. Let it happen naturally, as same it happened with Hades and Damion. He never dated until in this 4th year![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
17 Jan 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:20Sorry, sorry, I completely forgot.I don't need dating advice! Oh, Kaitlyn be careful not to double post!
Yes, let's go have a girls day!
A girls day sounds awesome!
17 Jan 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
I do know thatHades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:20It's not a bad idea. I did when I needed threads when I came back from long time, which I realized that Hades was in his 4th year already hahaKaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:18 I was going to request a best friend at first that would develop into a crush (on Katie's part) and then see where it goes from there.
You'd get in trouble for that...Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:19 Neither do I mind the flirting but its too sweet for Elisa's usual dramatic taste lol
So now let'ssss gooo have a gurlss day with BUTTERBEER AND maybe firewhiskey for me
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:22Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:20Sorry, sorry, I completely forgot.I don't need dating advice! Oh, Kaitlyn be careful not to double post!
Yes, let's go have a girls day!
A girls day sounds awesome!It's all good!
17 Jan 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
THATS IT! *Pushes the couple into a room and locks them in there*
NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*
NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
Oi! How dare you! You know we can easily unlock this door, right?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:24 THATS IT! *Pushes the couple into a room and locks them in there*
NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*
17 Jan 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
*flushes and nods* okayElisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:24 THATS IT! *Pushes the couple into a room and locks them in there*
NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*