Back 3733 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:18 I was going to request a best friend at first that would develop into a crush (on Katie's part) and then see where it goes from there.
It's not a bad idea. I did when I needed threads when I came back from long time, which I realized that Hades was in his 4th year already haha
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:19 Neither do I mind the flirting but its too sweet for Elisa's usual dramatic taste lol

So now let'ssss gooo have a gurlss day with BUTTERBEER AND maybe firewhiskey for me
You'd get in trouble for that...
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:17
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:15 Why not? *Pouts cutely* I love you babycakes <3

Image posted by the member
Always adorable!

Also my advice for you girls, never try to focus in getting a partner. Let it happen naturally, as same it happened with Hades and Damion. He never dated until in this 4th year ^^
<3 I am adorable! And you are so handsome babycakes. <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:20
I don't need dating advice! Oh, Kaitlyn be careful not to double post!

Yes, let's go have a girls day!
Sorry, sorry, I completely forgot.

A girls day sounds awesome!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:18 I was going to request a best friend at first that would develop into a crush (on Katie's part) and then see where it goes from there.
It's not a bad idea. I did when I needed threads when I came back from long time, which I realized that Hades was in his 4th year already haha
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:19 Neither do I mind the flirting but its too sweet for Elisa's usual dramatic taste lol

So now let'ssss gooo have a gurlss day with BUTTERBEER AND maybe firewhiskey for me
You'd get in trouble for that...
I do know that :sweatingbullets: , just woke up and chose Violence I guess :roll:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:22
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:20
I don't need dating advice! Oh, Kaitlyn be careful not to double post!

Yes, let's go have a girls day!
Sorry, sorry, I completely forgot.

A girls day sounds awesome!
It's all good!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:22 <3 I am adorable! And you are so handsome babycakes. <3
Of course you are! <3
Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
THATS IT! *Pushes the couple into a room and locks them in there*

NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:24 THATS IT! *Pushes the couple into a room and locks them in there*

NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*
Oi! How dare you! You know we can easily unlock this door, right?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-being dragged- Where are we going exactly?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:24 THATS IT! *Pushes the couple into a room and locks them in there*

NOW YOU GURLS JOIN ME *Drags Tracey and Katie for a gurls night*
*flushes and nods* okay
Back 3733 / 18141