17 Jan 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
*feels very single, too*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:02 Couples go get a room, All this makes me and others feel single![]()
*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*
Aw, that's so sweet, and good to know.Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:03Bailey is surely the sweetest Ravenclaw ever! And really, she's awesomé OOC too!
17 Jan 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:04Heya, Nothing am just feeling single like always, so was planning to go annoy someoneHeyo! What's happening?
What about you?
Its okay, you have meKaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:05*feels very single, too*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:02 Couples go get a room, All this makes me and others feel single![]()
*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*
I shall join you in being single, *Pretends like she surely isn't called Mrs Anderson
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 17 Jan 2024, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
Hello Tracey!
You didn't reply to my questions *Pouts*Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:04I didn't say that, I just find it funnyDamion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:59 Why is that sus? Don't you wanna be close with me? Don't you love me?![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
17 Jan 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kaitlyn! How are you?
Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!
Heyo Damion!
Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!
Heyo Damion!
17 Jan 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:06I'm alright, how about you?Heyo Kaitlyn! How are you?
Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!
Heyo Damion!
17 Jan 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:06More like poor single OOC cuz Elisa has her first love pranks with her and maybe a bunch of roses tooHeyo Kaitlyn! How are you?
Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!
Heyo Damion!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10So is Katie. Then again, I did just join....Ah ok. IC Tracey is single atm